WHAT WE BELIEVE
Design is not simply about paint colors, fabrics, or furniture…it’s about building a space that reflects the uniqueness of each individual. We here at Jason Dallas Design work with each client to know them on a personal level so that we can create a comfortable space that reflects their individuality. Each design should tell a story from the colors on the wall to the collectibles on the shelf.
Our designers come from humble beginnings understanding that time and money is just as important as the end result. Constructing a plan that suits your way of life and fits within your budget is our responsibility as designers. We are transparent with costs and keep you informed through each step of the design process. We don’t live by the phrase, “out with the old, in with the new.” Mixing an individual’s existing pieces and possessions with new colors and elements can completely update and modernize any space to make it truly yours. Jason Dallas Design ensures renovations are done to the clients standards, on budget, and on time.
When it comes to different design styles, our designers are jacks of all trades. Whether you are seeking an edgy, modern space or something more traditional, we can work together to transform any space so that it is truly a reflection of you. Let’s mix family heirlooms with industrial lighting for something eclectic. Go global by bringing in textiles from the East and meshing them with colors and influences from the west. With a little time, a few well placed items, and a design direction, your home will be a joy to come home to…just like you.
HOW WE WORK
We offer the full scope of design services, from one-stop styling to full remodels, and are happy to work with you whatever your project entails. Here's a break down of our typical process:
- Free phone consultation to discuss your scope of work, budget, and timeframe.
- Site visit where we get in and take measurements and photos. This is where we dig deep, visualize the space, and strive to get to know you on a personal level so that your design is a true reflection of where you’ve been and who you are.
- Prepare and sign the contract so we can begin working!
- Now comes the fun stuff - we'll send you inspiration boards showing the visual direction, design ideas and space planning. We'll collaborate to share our ideas online or through in-person meetings, whichever you prefer.
- Once the design direction is agreed upon, we'll send floor plans and design boards for final approval.
- We'll purchase everything for your space and store it at our receivers until install day.
- Install Day! Delivery will be made and our team will install and accessorize, putting the final touches on your space. Allow us to handle the details so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a newly transformed space.
Our design rate at Jason Dallas Design is incurred per hour during the consultation, designing, sourcing and install. Our markup for cost of materials and labor is 20 percent. The solid relationships we have formed with vendors, builders, and retailers enables affordable pricing and greater overall value for each client.
Flat rate packages may be negotiated on appropriate projects and travel time will be charged outside the greater Seattle area.