Jason Dallas Design is an owner-operated small business offering great growth potential and benefits including 401k, PTO, cell phone stipend, etc. We are looking for the right candidate that can hit the ground running and continue to grow with the business.
Jason Dallas Design provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Junior Interior Designer
We are seeking a part-time bookkeeper to manage the day to day finances for our growing design business. We are seeking someone that is confident in Quickbooks Online and can quickly learn our additional software; Gusto, Ivy & Harvest Time Tracking.
Expected Tasks IncludE
- Running Payroll Bi-Weekly
- Entering Expenses into Quickbooks - Reconciling Accounts
- Creating & Billing Invoices
Schedule is 1-2 days a week and compensation is DOE. We need someone who can start immediately. We can create a flexible schedule for the right person. We prefer someone who can come into the office once a week at least.
We are seeking a Junior level interior designer to join us in our Seattle office. Our firm is a close-knit team of artistically talented and diverse professionals who bring to each project the full power of our collective experience and insight. We are growing and we are looking for dynamic designers to build the future of Jason Dallas Design. We are excited to offer this opportunity to join us in this Entry Level Interior Designer role.
Desired Skills & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interior design and/or equivalent experience
- A 0-2 years of experience in interior design
- Have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative design concepts
- Be comfortable hand sketching
- Demonstrate proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, and Apple products.
- Be a strong communicator, and have great listening and people skills
- Have a passion for creative design solutions and problem solving
- Possess well-developed visualization skills and be able to convey intent of ideas easily and quickly, both verbally and visually
- Understand project programming and deadlines
- Experience with construction documentation for residential and/or light commercial construction